Saturday, October 16, 2010

Procrastination

With little over 4 weeks until the first of my exams that determine basically the next 60 years of my life (think of it that way and you will surely crap yourself (hopefully not literally)). My pattern of 'regular' study (or bullshit I tell my chemistry teacher to avoid a lecture) is anything but regular. An example of my revision is that it's about as regular as finding menstrual pills of some form in your fruit juice. (thanks guys, they didn't make me sick or anything *sarcastic voice).
So, I sit here right now pulled in by the almighty forces of facebook, and this blog (I should describe this as a force in my physics exam) trying at all costs to avoid the demon of study. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Maths and Music. What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon. NOT!
Well, nothing's happening here or on Facebook, so I might clean my room. Actually having said that Study sounds quite appealing. After I throw up these pills, nice to see I have "friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment