Thursday, February 10, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Study spells are great, but........................................................

They're sucking my bank account dry!!!! Seriously that Bakery sucks money like a slut at a gathering of a significant number of males!

Speaking of Bank Accounts I went in today to open a chequing one with my friend, which is not a good idea if you DON'T want to look like a gay couple. I had to accentuate "account'SSSSSSS" to the woman many times, but she still booked our appointment together -_- fml. But I need the account because I need a JOB (I finally bowed to my mum's nagging and wrote a CV. I am now searching-while conforming to man) so if anybody has any job's going that pay well and require fuck all work give me a call :)!!!! Stupid Corin Dann got the Breakfast job. I would've been SO much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment