Monday, February 14, 2011

Should I?

Alright, I'm just gonna say it, it might come as a surprise to some (or most) but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm considering dropping out of school.

Why you ask?
Because I'm in love is why. In love with Jeremy Kyle. My holiday's consisted of dragging myself out of bed at about 11.30-12.00 getting dressed, doing my teeth and making a mean breakfast (not really. I cooked it, I'm a shocker in the kitchen) and eating that while watching my favourite 'chat' (shout at retarded poor British people) show.
Now it involves dragging myself out of bed at 6.00 and eating coco-pops to a Paul Henry-less Breakfast :(. Jeremy Kyle doesn't feature in my day at all and I am NOT liking it. Hence why I want to drop out of school. Sure I'll be unemployed and poor (Ironically like the guests on Jeremy Kyle) and just laxing out on the couch drinking Beer and eating Dorito's. But I'll be watching Jeremy Kyle, and THAT will add meaning to my life.

But then there's my Nazi parent. She makes Hitler seem like tickle me Elmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment