Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The extra special K.

Apparently today is Ku Klux Klan (KKK) day. Which raises a number of questions (3 actually, for all the autistic readers).

  1. Why the fuck is there a KKK day? (The obvious one).
  2. What do you do on a KKK day? Is it like Christmas? Do southern hick american's go out with their son/nephew (same thing, well there it is. And in Masterton) and lynch blacks and burn crosses as a family? And is it a public holiday in Texas.
  3. Why isn't Briscoes having a sale for it? You'd think they'd pounce at the oppurtunity to have another fucking sale to rape my letterbox with. Can't you just imagine the Briscoes lady on TV; "White sheets and pillowcases. 60% off! Scented crosses and candles, make your hatred smell like roses, now $6.99, and show your passion with white dinner plates 40% off. Offers end sunday at the Briscoes Triple K sale!"
Somehow I think that's one sale Briscoes won't have. I know!
Mike's party tomorrow, next time I post I would've been raped, numerous times. Not good :/

2 comments:

  1. Wow OMG, I can't believe I'm the first comment :O. I just want to say that I love your blog and I think your awesome. Like, more awesome than jesus 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh if only blogger had a 'like' button.

    ReplyDelete