Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd completely forgotten I even had a blog so to my loyal fans...whoop's. my bad.
My life has just been so jam packed lately with general laziness and fatness that my hands were full.......with cheeseburgers. Oh, and how could I forget that FUCKING 3000 WORD BIOLOGY REPORT ON TRANSGENIC PIGS. It was seriously like being raped by a Nigerian donkey. Why Nigerian??? Well why not?
So if you ever come across an urgent need to know about transgenic pigs in your life you know who to call. You can reach me on 027....Nah, I'm not that stupid : p
Soooooooooooo, I PROMISE that I will make a proper post tommorrow that you can enrich your lives with because I can't really be fucked doing it now.
I really do promise, or I'll name my first born child wank-knuckle.

1 comment:

  1. ha, ha bio. + YAAAAAAY JAMIE'S BACK ON BLOGGER.

    ReplyDelete