Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack

I'm posting a blog!!!!! I told you I would haha. I don't have to call my first born child Wank-knuckle. Although I probably will just for a laugh, I'm evil in that way.

So something exciting must have happened for me to be posting on my blog that's as neglected as a child in South Auckland (too far?- Naaaah I used to live there. I'm allowed to say it.) Well no. In fact, the opposite. Like as opposite as a black guys opinion in Texas (I think that might have been too far.) because, my legs are fucking sore. Like really, really, sore. Bear Grylls doesn't know pain until he's experienced this!!! I am experiencing this pain because the year 9's at my school are stupid, drunken, idiotic, cunty, fuck knuckle whores!!!!! (Definitely not too far!) Oh, did I mention they were fuck knuckles?? ( I'm on a roll with the whole knuckle theme at the moment aren't I?) Because they're all little shits, us year 13's have had to sacrifice our study[bakery] spells and stats (YAAAAAAAAAAY) to patrol the school and catch the little shits who are wagging, smoking, and being just general bastards. I now think a gas chamber would be a good idea.

So, how are they so bad????

  • yesterday, 9 year 9's (coincidence?) were found drunk-at school- in uniform- AT 11AM!!!!! I mean I'm not somebody to talk down drinking because that would be hypocritical but why the fuck at school at 11am??? Duuuuuude.
  • a ginger kid thought he was cool because he ran away from us and locked the door on us. Little did he know that me and Riley could run and we did. the fact that he was fat didn't help him in his escape because we cornered him and brought him to Ehrler (Hitler- do not get on his bad side!!! It is a shower of raging saliva. I've seen it happen to so many people and it's still just as entertaining.)
  • and the waggers 'who didn't know what class they had' so when we threatened to tell the dp they suddenly remembered their class. 
The world truly is fucked.
But I did have pizza for dinner so all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment