Thursday, April 21, 2011

the real world.

So I finally did it. Yep, I never thought it would actually happen but it did.
After 2 whole years of constant nagging from the one who's role it actually is to give me lots of money (stupid mothers) I got a job.........somehow.
Yes, somehow I was seen to be responsible and mature enough (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) to get a job and also that job is in the food industry.....yup, be scared.

The worst people really do go to Hell (metaphorically), so next time you order a pizza it could well be me answering the phone!!!

ohwell, time to go work my first shift slaving a way to the man. Clearly not the rockstar dream then.


Btw for those of you who having been living under a rock lately, tonight (Friday the 22nd of April 2011) at 10.15pm is the feature length documentary on the Foo Fighters. And it being 'Grohl' Friday means that it's entirely ad-free and uninterupted!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be a 2 hour orgasm!!!!!!

here's the trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH2KA9-qZKo

1 comment: