Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm pretty sure today would be in the running for the most boring day of my life. Like no shit. I have done absolutely nothing....................well, nobody does nothing because they'd be dead otherwise but other than the obvious breathing and stuff I.....

  • Woke up (without a hangover. It's one of those rare saturday mornings)
  • played playstation.
  • migrated between the computer and aimlessly listened to music all day.                                                      
At one point I did get so bored that I went for a drive and bought an ice-cream (does anybody else crave ice-cream on especially cold days or is it just me???) so I ate that at the beach (I was the only one there. My mate who lives near the beach realised it was raining and said another day-which made me slightly more bored) and then went home. Fortunately for my sanity both the Foo Fighters AND Asking Alexandria have new albums out this week which are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! Check 'em out:
and

And I'm totally loving the library at the moment. My mate Mike (he's good for some things) told me that there's CD's there for $1 a week.....and I found out that they're perfectly compatible with my i-tunes. SCORE

well I hope you all had a better day than me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment